Laus Awards 2017
We are delighted to have won a Bronze Award (Packaging Product Range) at this year’s Laus Design Competition with our work done for Utopick Chocolates. Thank you!
Three Gold and two Silver Prizes in the ADCV Awards
L&C has been awarded in this year's ADCV Awards with a total of 3 Gold and 2 Silver prizes. We are extremely happy!
· GOLD Graphic Design Award goes to our Corporate identity project for Naranja de Valencia (IGP Cítricos Valencianos)
· GOLD Graphic Design Award goes to our Packaging project for ZARA Men VHS (Zara, Inditex)
· GOLD Industrial Design Award goes to our Packaging project for LAUDUM (Bodegas Bocopa)
· SILVER Graphic Design Award goes to our Packaging project for Utopick (Utopick)
· SILVER Industrial Design Award goes to our Packaging project for ZARA Woman (Zara, Inditex)
Lavernia & Cienfuegos is on Pinterest
We are more than happy to announce that L&C now also has a Pinterest Board where to display new designs. Pin us!
Interview for Ilas Magazine
We were interviewed by Paolo Falasconi. Ilas Magazine is a digital magazine dedicated to Visual Communication.+ info
The Pentawards Awards 2016
The latest edition of the Pentawards took place in Shanghai last Friday. We were very honoured to received the GOLD Pentaward for our Luxury Skin Cells design for ETNIA Cosmetics. Created in January 2007, the Pentawards are recognised as the most prestigious worldwide competition exclusively devoted to packaging design in all its forms.
The Dieline Awards 2016
We are delighted to have won a top award at this year's Dieline ceremony. Our Laudum wine project won First place for the Wine & Champagne category. Now in its 7th year, The Dieline Awards 2016 is an international design competition recognising the world's best consumer product packaging design. It exist as a way for both designers and society at large to more easily recognise the value of innovative packaging in everyday life. We have gathered a highly esteemed jury of structural packaging, design, branding, and consumer product experts to judge submissions based on three vital design components: Creativity, Marketability, and Innovation.